Thursday, February 18, 2010

Love is in the air


These are the results of the Valentine's school competition for the best declaration of love, read below three best ones!

Ewa Stawiarska:

I - because you are my idol.
L - because you light up my life.
O - because your beauty overwhelmed me at first sight.
V - because you give my world vivacious colours.
E - because you elevate my self-esteem.
Y - because you never yell
O - because you outran every other man.
U - because you understand me.
Basically, I love you, baby!

Michał Grotowski:

Hey, hi, hello,
I know you might hate me.
I know you can't look at me straight.
I know that the thought of me repulses you.
But I just want you to know how much I love you.
In fact, more than fat loves cake.
So how about another chance?

Maja Kruczalak:

look at me
I'll create your dream
reality escapes or so it may seem
but truth is only what you believe
I'll give you faith without deceit
I'll make you forget
purple echoes, screaming height
fossilized thoughts, second sight,
I'm in love with you
and it's crushing my heart

No comments: